Thursday 2 March 2017

Aims and Context

For my practical assignment i will be making a short experimental film from 3 to 5 minutes long. Because i am doing an experimental film, my target audience is that of the older generation and people who are more culturally competent and therefore who will appreciate the art of film. Furthermore,  due to the niche target audience, the film will be made to be exhibited at places like, art galleries and film festivals. The topic of my film is depression. I will be looking at my views of depression and using water as a metaphor to portray it. As such, i will be using techniques like: close ups, extreme close ups, depth of field, pul focus and slow motion. I may also possibly think about using a blue gel. I have taken influence from Andy Warhol's

No comments:

Post a Comment